PICOS-Order is an order management program with inventory control as well as functions for the evaluation of order costs, related to articles, article groups and / or suppliers in an arbitrarily selectable period.
• Assuming that all articles to be processed are correctly recorded in the SQL database, an order-related requirement can be "registered" for them on the one hand, and a specific and a theoretical inventory can be queried on the other.
• To generate a purchase order, required articles are first filled into an "order pot" - with the corresponding required quantity - and then, at a certain point in time, supplier-related orders are generated from the order pot.• Orders are tracked and delivered items booked accordingly.
• Together with withdrawal entries, a stock level can then be calculated.
• There is actually no real warehouse in the database. The current theoretical stock is determined from the article master data and from all stock bookings for the article.
• For all orders, corresponding totals can be filtered by supplier, article group, article number and period and displayed, so that a statistical evaluation is possible at any time.
• Corresponding totals can be determined and displayed for all orders filtered by supplier, article group, article number and period, so that a statistical evaluation is possible at any time.
• PICOS-FTF offers interfaces to PICOS-Order for the creation of new articles, order-related inventory checks, replenishment of the order pot, reservations and related cancellations.
Having an overview of all active orders and inventory is a prerequisite for efficient production and realistic corporate management.
© 2022 PICOS GmbH